Tuesday, April 24, 2012

--;-Persuasive Speech =))



Secondly assessment, I was given the persuasive speech. This assessment must to do pair. My partner is miss Hamidiana Abdullah (diana). This assessment is  more complex because we must think what a new product that doesn't have in the market to we produce. After a few days we get an idea to sell the nutrious milk and our product brand was Coco Milk. So, we're try to do it together to make the best new packaging. During our presentation, I feel a little bit nervous, because I cannot audience to look me with attractively. Morever, I do nothing which happen. So that, our potential buyer not look me scary. Besides that, we're try do confident to promote our product, we look our potential buyer feel interesting with our product. After presentation, we feel happy and proud because our potential buyer give support and i we also give testing for audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment